April 8, 2010

$$Frugal Friday Tip$$

Handmade Buttons by Tere
Guest Design Team Member Tere has given us a step by step tutorial on creating handmade buttons.















































If you make a project using this tutorial - we'd love to see it. Just email a picture of your project along with a brief description and we will post it.

If you have a Frugal tip you'd like to share - just email your idea along with pictures and a description to scrappinpsycho@live.com - if chosen you could be our next $Frugal Friday Tip$

Hope to see your projects soon!

9 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!!! Will have to try that sometime! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all those punches and the crop a dile too! This is a great way to match your layout perfectly. I am going to give this a whirl while scrapping this weekend with friends. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I think I'll make some this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip and I love all the step by step pictures! :) I'll have to try this soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea!! TFS the step-by-step tutoral!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thanks for sharing! I love the glossy look!! I will have to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a package of these today at Target - they were 3.99 - I think you could make a lot of these for 3.99!

    Thanks for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete