September 29, 2010

Meet Our October Guest Design Team Member - Marilyn





My name is Marilyn Graff and I live in a small town in South Central Texas. I am a mother to three active boys who are my favorite subjects on my scrapbook pages, but at the same time take me away from my hobby due to their busy schedules. I  have been married to my husband, Tom, for 16 years.

From August to May, I am also a Special Education Teacher in our local school district. Although I really love my job, my favorite time of the year is quickly becoming summer because all of our schedules slow down and I get to just enjoy my family and kids, and my hobby!! I love scrapbooking because is combines my three loves: my family, photography, and crafting!! My favorite product line is Close To My Heart. I love to stitch on my papers, embossing, and to journal with my own handwriting.


I am so excited about being a Guest Designer for Scrap Our Stash!! This is my first time to be on a Design Team and I am so honored to have this opportunity. I hope my pages will inspire you and get you motivated to scrap those memories...even the hard ones, like I have done with this month's challenge.

It's not too late - you too could become a Guest Design Team member - just complete either the September Challenge or the Frugal Friday Tip Challenge before the September 30th deadline.  See all the details below. 

 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. So happy to have you on the team this month! Congrats on your first DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Marilyn! Welcome, and I am a CTMH fan too! I think you will enjoy my blog if you haven't already checked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Marilyn! I can't wait to see what else you come up with for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, welcome, welcome Marilyn!! Happy to have you here at Scrap Our Stash this month!! Congrats on it being your first DT spot.
    Love those pictures of your boys...I notice you have red heads! Lucky girl. My hubby is a red head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - looking forward to see much more of you here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn, your layout was on my top favorite flower designs so I am pleased to see you take the honor of guest dt member. And to think you won this honor on flowers and pink with your boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome and Congratulations, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Marilyn. super psyched to have you GDT for SoS. I remember this layout so well - it really brighten my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Marilyn!!! I loved this flower lo when it first posted!!

    ReplyDelete