October 18, 2010

October Challenge by Libeeti


Design Team Member Libeeti submitted this layout for the October THAT Project Challenge.  She said, "my layout fits both creteria - These photos were on my "to do" list for a very long time.  I waited for a good sketch, a good muse, etc. So here it is. I also journaled a little more than I'm used to.

These photos were taken on our holiday - Purim - 2.5 years ago, and with all the Halloween challenges all around blogland, I finally got to scrap them.
I hope you'll like it.


I also have some photos from our last trip to a very beautiful place, and I want to scrap them too (also on my 'to do' list...). I'm not sure if I'll make a lo or a mini album for them. If I get to make it this month, I'll email it to you (nobody said it's not okay to enter twice, right? LOL - Right- Kathy).

Now it's your turn to take the challenge.  See all the details for the October Challenge below.  And don't miss our Pagerize This Challenge also going on right now.  Details below.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. What a darling layout! I love the white around the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH...love how the photos pop off that background...those mats on the photos are perfect!! Fab layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the oclours in this one - great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout!! I agree with everyone else those mats and the white around the photos is great! I would love to see you enter another one in this challenge! I love the inspiration from seeing other works of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! i love the white border around the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the grid layout. I love doing grids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. I love the white doodling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job - love the doodling and the template look of the page. Super job! And now it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. heh - robin hood and batman teaming up! i love your panels and the way your framed it with some white and doodled around it.

    ReplyDelete