October 22, 2010

October Challenge by Irit


Posted by PicasaGuest Design Team Member Irit submitted this layout for the October Challenge. She said, "I finally decided to do my THAT project. For me it was to use more that 2-3 photos on one single page so, I did a page from our Morocco vacation and used 6 photos cropped thin. It was also very challenging to use Basic grey Marakkesh kit of paper. This was a very big mistake to buy it at all. These are not my colors and it was to busy too, but yet I used it here.

Now it's your turn to take the challenge. See all the details in October Challenge below.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Irit! I love the colors of it and the border punch goes along with the oriental feeling.
    I also love the way you gathered all those photos to give a feeling of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this - I don't think the paper is too busy! Of course my pages are almost always busy! This was a great page for multiple photos - and cropping them narrow really made them work. As Li bee ti said - it gives it a sense of movement.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. using more than a couple photos is always challenging and you did a GREAT job! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used this line! It is a tough paper to work with. Your layout is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout (and I always love Basic Grey)... Your title is catchy!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marrakech is one of my favourite BG ranges, but it can be tricky to use. How perfect for your holiday photos!! I love how you used multiple photographs - you make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this style of using 6 photos on a layout. I just might have to try this! Love the page even if it wasn't your ideal supplies, it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I think the paper is perfect for this page! It's not busy at all. And I love the look of all the cropped photos! I agree with li-bee-ti that it gives the feeling of movement. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think you did a fantastic job with the BG paper. it forces us to leave the comfort zone a bit, right? but you did a fabby job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout of the photos on this page, great personal challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous page! Makes me want to run out and by those papers!

    ReplyDelete