March 1, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by Debra P.

Design Team Member Debra P. submitted this layout for the March GREEN Challenge. She said:

For the March Challenge I decided to get happy-go-lucky! I went with primarily green patterned paper on my layout. I used an Old Irish Blessing and I added a four leaf clover for luck. Our granddaughters live with us, and we feel very lucky/blessed to have them in our lives.

Now it's your turn to take the March GREEN Challenge. The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I love the layering in your layout and the addition of the four leaf clover and the Old Irish Blessing are just great! I love that title too! Fabulous Green layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project!! we should all be so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lo. Love your layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debra, lovely layout - green is my all-time favourite colour, especially the shades you've used in your layers. Lovely photograph too - your granddaughters look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it's lucky for everyone! Great green layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely green layout... really like the journal spot, pretty fleurs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I grew up with my grandparents. it was indeed a lucky thing to have them so involved in my life. I love how your page has hints of pink in it. it adds that feelings of warmth and love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layering and love your green with the other soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely layout to frame such a lovely family photo! It's good to be reminded of the luck we have in our lives! K x

    ReplyDelete