July 21, 2012

Welcome Design Team Member of the Month...

CHARLOTTE!























As I get to know all of the designers here at SOS I thought it would be a great project to highlight one per month so you too can learn more!!! For this month I chose Charlotte because of her awesome project she submitted right here:














Here is a link if you would like to go back and read up on her layout too :)


Let's take a small peek into her world today and see what she has to share!

Deb♥











My name is Charlotte and I live in Alberta, Canada. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we were blessed to have 3 girls together. I am a grandmother to one adorable little guy and will have another little grandbaby to cuddle soon! I find great joy and contentment in scrapbooking the memories my family makes together. It is a wonderful hobby and one that is slowly taking over my house! LOL! I work on several albums at one time as I do one for each of the girls and then several for myself. Most of my layouts focus on family as that is what I love to scrap the best! I have recently really gotten into photography an

d am enjoying that hobby as well. I would like to devote more time to that pursuit. When I'm not busy with all of that, I like to read and I also find some time to work part time in the field of education! I love meeting new "scrappy" friends! My blog can be found at http://scrapsational-char.blogspot.ca/ and I would love for you to visit!



3 comments:

  1. Both layouts are gorgeous! You do awesome work! It's nice to get to know you a bit better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts! Love the punching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete