June 2, 2013

"Another Year Older" LO by Rochelle S.

Our current challenge this month is All About Our Guys and I knew I had to scrap this photo of my son who just turned the big "5".  I didn't really know where to start on this layout so I took a white piece of cardstock to my "messy" area of my scraproom and started playing with my paints/mists/stamps and stencils and this is what I came up with!

I included 5 brads - 4 on the border strip on the right of my photo and another one on the bottom left side of my photo.

Can't wait to see what you do with your brads! :) 

*****


Click HERE for details!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Really love your design and all the layers for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! Love the misitng techniches and overall design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!!! This page is wonderful :-) Now I got some inspiration for my page - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice layout, so fresh and colourful! And a great picture of your son. I also love how you used the baker's twine -- so many great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page! Love the baker's twine!

    ReplyDelete