June 17, 2013

"Awesome Walk To Paradise" Layout by DT Kelly

Good Morning!
 Today's inspiration comes from DT Kelly!  
Kelly did a great job mixing and matching her scraps to create a layout inspired by our
I love how her strips of patterned paper pop against the marigold background and how she used her journaling card and twine as part of an embellishment cluster.  
Kelly:  "I loved the sketch for this challenge and had some scraps that I decided to make into paper ribbons. These colors reminded me so much of our trip to Cozumel and when I came upon these photos I knew the title I would make! I grabbed an OLD journal card to write about our daily walks to paradise. Glad to use up some of my stash!"

Thank you for stopping by!
 We hope you get a chance to play along this month in our Sketch Challenge and link it up for a chance to enter into our monthly proze drawing!

Have a great day and return tomorrow for another dose of our daily DT inspiration!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you framed the focus but left the rest of the photo! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the banners, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this LO speaks to me :-) What an awesome page you have made with all the scraps! Lots of love, Kada in Sweden

    ReplyDelete