June 13, 2013

"Boy Rules" LO By DT Wendy K.

Wendy shares with us a double page layout she created of her nephew!  What a great "guy" layout! Love the tire marks and the brads in the wheels... how creative! Take a look:


Wendy had this to say about here layout: "With three girls I don't do masculine very well or very often but it's fun to do every once in awhile for a something different. When I was looking through pictures and came across these of my nephew I knew exactly what I would do with them. I added brads to the wheels of the truck and mixed other metal embellishments on the layout. I often have 4 pictures for a layout and can get stuck on the design. These pictures worked well to overlap between the two pages."


1 comment:

  1. Cute layout and photos! Perfect paper and embellies choices. Great job placing the brads in the middle of the wheels and as well as your journaling tags.

    ReplyDelete