June 8, 2013

"Brothers" LO by Sarah

Happy Saturday! Today we have this awesome layout from Sarah.  She did a fantastic job on the background of this layout.  Read below to find out how she use mist and paint to create this layout!


Sarah said this about here layout:
 Boys... My Boyz... are goofs!

Have been waiting to do something with these pictures and, yet again, perfect SOS theme!
Every year we go the last-ish week in November to have Family Holiday photos taken, they know us there... and so they indulge us 'frolicking' a wee bit. Which means some awesome outtakes! Really my eldest, Arthur, should have known better... be careful what you do when your Mother scrapbooks. 

Background is Kraft paper on which I sprayed some Tattered Angels spray over a polka-dot stencil, flipping it around a few times. Then I sponged light green and blue paint through 2 sizes of punchinella (sequin waste) also flipping it around and squishing all the last bits off with a brayer so as not to waste the paint. My Brads are hard to see but each boy's picture has their 1st initial in a Letter Brad and also the line of orange dots marching down the middle of the page. 
I also tacked an 'S' on the end of the title (Chatter Box) to make it 100% authentic boyS.

Titles are My Mind's Eye Bohemia Rub-Ons.
Pattern Paper strip is leftover Fancy Pants Halloween paper.
Chipboard elements are all Basic Grey: Oliver.
Dimensional Pebble is from Prima. 
Orange Brads are BoBunny.
Letter Brads are from the $ store. 
Inks are Stampin' Up!
Pen is black Sharpie PEN.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this layout, especially the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photo's and I LOVE the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun photos! Great layout and use of your brads!

    ReplyDelete