June 5, 2013

"Bug Boy" LO by Tammy C.

How cute is this Boy layout! Tammy did a great job utilizing her brads by using them in the center of all the different circles! 
This is what Tammy says about her layout, "For this challenge I decided to bust into my Basic Grey Lime Rickey collection...you know the one I had to have (along with the matching brads) but just opened for the first time when I made this layout, lol! I found a cute photo of my son that matched the colors of the patterned paper perfectly, and used brads with the cardstock stickers to add dimension. I also used an Allison Davis sketch for inspiration."

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

*****

Click HERE for details!

3 comments:

  1. Cute page, love the brads in the circles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Great use of circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo and layout! One of my fav BG collections and it is perfect for this photo!

    ReplyDelete