June 10, 2013

"Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" LO By DT Tamara

Tamara shares with us a great page she did about her son sharing a evening with his Nana.  She did a great job incorporating her brads throughout her page.


Tamara said: "A night out with "Nana" to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It was a very fun show for my little nine year old, he makes a great I love this guy page! I used We R Memory Keepers for my background paper. Added some ribbon and rick rack as well as a journaling card. Brads are around the flower under the third picture as well as all of the flower centers."

Today is the last day of our Design Team Call.  We will be announcing our new team soon! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice page! Nice job using your brads in the center of the flowers as well as placing them around the flower on the right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout! I like how you incorporated the brads!

    ReplyDelete