June 26, 2013

"Life Is A Journey" Layout by DT Haley

Today's inspiration is being shared by DT Haley, and was inspired by our
June Sketch Challenge!
I love the use of the rolodex card and what a nice color combo and mix of patterned papers Haley chose to create this page!
I am sure you will be inspired Haley's last SOS DT Reveal:
Here is what Haley had to say about her layout:
"This sketch was perfect for the title page for our family's 2013 album. (I create a "highlights" layout of each month.) Everything is from Close To My Heart. All of the paper is from the For Always paper collection. The "tag" is an old blank bank ledger sheet from a box that I found in our basement of my late father-in-law. Isn't that little rolodex file cute? I got a pack of them for only $0.50! It is so much fun to scrap my stash!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haley, thank you for your contributions to the team and wonderful creations that you have shared with us over the last few months!  We wish you the best in your future papercrafting endeavors!"
Brenda & Rochelle
~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for visiting us today.    
Just a reminder....you still have until June 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to complete our challenges.  Each challenge completed earns you an entry into our monthly prize drawing!

Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment: