June 12, 2013

"Our Guy" LO by DT Haley

Haley brings us another double page layout! :) Check out how she used her brads from her stash  throughout her layout.
Here is what Haley had to say about her layout, "My husband grew a beard and mustache this winter to mixed reviews from family and friends! He just shaved it off with the onset of warmer weather, so I couldn't resist immortalizing the beard in this layout all about our favorite guy. All of my supplies are from Close To My Heart, and it's a mix of old and new. The layout sketch is from the "Imagine" how-to guide (retired). I used the new Surf's Up paper pack, but the brads, the metal embellishments, and the sassy strands are all retired. If you look closely, you can see that I distressed the edges of my photos and my Outdoor Denim card stock with a sanding block. I used Cashmere ink to distress the Colonial White card stock to give the layout more texture."


3 comments: