June 15, 2013

Sketch with Stash Challenge #4

We are back with our second post for the day!
Did you get a chance to check out our earlier post where we announced our new
Design Team Members?
If not, click HERE for the announement!!!

It is time to reveal our June Sketch with Stash Challenge #4!!!

THE CHALLENGE:
Create a LAYOUT using the sketch below using SCRAPS ONLY (except for background) 
AND...you MUST include the following stash items:
1.  Either a PRE-MADE (Purchased)  TAG and/or
 PRE-MADE (Purchased) JOURNALING CARD
2.  TWINE or JUTE
Here is the sketch:
To be eligible for the June prize drawing, you must link your layout to Mr. Linky on the right side of the blog by
June 29, 2013 ~ 11:59pm (PST)

And don't forget to check out the SOS CHALLENGE GUIDELINES!

You also have until June 29th to participate in our
 June Stash Challenge "All About Our Guys" 
Complete both challenges this month and that gives you two entries into the random prize drawing!!!!

Our June 
Guest Designer Tanti K 
is back and sharing her fabulous reveal of our June sketch: 
This is what Tanti had to say about her layout:
"I've always wanted to make a LO for these pictures. And this fabulous sketch is just the perfect one for them. I've really had a lot of fun making this page.
For this LO I used the background Paper from Rico Design and some scraps from my stash. I also added the Bakers Twine to the pre-made tag from Roobee.
For more details please visit my blog: TantiK Creation

Looking forward to seeing your creative interpretation of this sketch.
Make sure you check back tomorrow for another DT reveal!!!
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Cute take on the sketch! Love the tags an mix of patterns! Definitely scrap worthy photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketch and the interpretation.
    I will try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just come across your challenge site recently and have to say I love the concept behind it. I have entered your latest challenge and had great fun going through all my scraps of pattern paper and working out ways to incorporate them into your wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!!! love the checkers on the edges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just uploaded my link! Fun Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just uploaded my link. loved using my stash.

    ReplyDelete