June 19, 2013

"So Cute" Layout by DT Tammy

Hello, we are glad you stopped by!  
Today's inspiration is the work of DT Tammy.  This super cute layout is Tammy's final SOS Design Team Reveal.   What a great mix of patterned papers to showcase these adorable photos! 
Here is what Tammy had to say about her layout:
"So I have a little secret to share, I don't really keep scraps. When we moved last summer I realized I kept all my scraps and never used them, so now I usually give them to my kids. Luckily I must have forgot to purge this Echo Park paper pack and yay, it had scraps! I also used an Echo Park journaling card and The Twinery twine to complete the challenge."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tammy, thank you for being a part of our team, and sharing your work with us for the last few months!   You have been an inspiration to SOS and we wish you the best in your future papercrafting endeavors!!! 
Brenda & Rochelle

Make sure you stop by tomorrow for more DT inspiration and remember, you still have
until June 29th to complete both of our June challenges.
Click HERE for challenges!

Have a great day!


1 comment: