June 7, 2013

"Super Star" LO by Lindsey

Today we have wonderful inspiration from Lindsey!  She did a fantastic job with the star brads! Great way to use your stash!!!  



Lindsey said, So I went a little starry on the page. Once I found that old Cherry Arte, I just had to! He's my star, what can I say? I have so much trouble scrapping professional photos for some reason, so I ran away with the stars. The only small stars I had multiples of were eyelets and I didn't care for the holes. So I slipped brads through the eyelets holes, and voila! Starry brads. 
Thanks for looking - more on this layout at 

Stop by tomorrow to see what DT Sarah brings us! :)

5 comments:

  1. I like the big circle of star buttons, they really stand out! Great way to use up your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute; all those are brads and buttons? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo! Love your paper choice and how you used the buttons and brads!

    ReplyDelete