June 14, 2013

"Um-Um Good" LO By Brenda R.

Our last inspiration for "All About Our Guys" challenge come from Brenda R.  Look at how cute her layout came out using Basic Grey papers! She did an awesome job on the paint spatters and rings and made great use of her brads throughout her layout. Take a look:
This is what Brenda said about her layout, "This was an awesome challenge for me for several reasons: (1) I love scrapping photos of the lil guys in my family (2) Months ago I purchased this BG collection with all the matching embellies and have only completed one layout with it. (3) I used brads, which is one item in my stash that I always forget to use. The brads used were part of the matching embellies for this collection, which made putting this layout together, easy! Combined with a few paint splatters and twine, I am pleased with the "GUY" page I created. Looking forward to seeing everyones cool "guy" pages and how you use your stash of brads!"

Our next challenge will be up soon but don't forget that you have until June 29th to complete this challenge and upload it to the sidebar.  

Be looking out for our Design Team Announcement too!! :) 

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable page! I love all the embellishments and how you added a brad within the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors - cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and I love all the layers of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout!! The paint is just awesome!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete