July 25, 2013

"Little Sucker" LO by DT Kerry B.

Hello Crafters!!! You have to check out this super cute layout by our DT Kerry!   How stinkin' cute is this!  And the title just says it all! I love how she interpreted the sketch, the bubbles and bling heart adds that little bit of spice to a page!
Kerry said, "Whilst searching through my photo's looking for a set of three I came across this photo of my eldest daughter at nine months old (she is now seventeen!) and really wanted to scrap it. She used to have a sponge in the bath that she loved to suck the water through hence the title!
So I have adapted the sketch to one photo but added a couple of Polaroid frames in place of the other two.  I have a great bubble die so I made the big circle in the sketch with lots of the little bubbles instead.  I have scattered some gems around the page and covered the heart on the pink speech bubble too.  All the papers I used are various My Minds Eye collections that I had scraps of and some glitter card from my stash.  I loved making this page even though it took a long while! It was a real labour of love and has become one of my favourites!  I am looking forward to visiting you and seeing what you have created using this sketch. xx"

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is soooo cute! Love all those bubbles, hearts & polaroids! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, the patterns, the bubbles and the fun picture/memory! So glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute and I really like what she did with the sketch! Love those Polaroid frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is too cute!
    and I love the interpretation of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super adorable....I love it!!!! Personally...I think you should enter it to be published...it's that super! Love all the details, the bubbles, everything!

    ReplyDelete