September 15, 2013

Sketch with Stash Challenge #7

Hello! It's that time of the month again! Are you ready?!! 

Sketch with Stash #7 Challenge:

For this challenge you must:
1.) Create a layout using this sketch below 
2.) from your stash, you must add chipboard to your layout

Here's the sketch:
To be eligible for the September prize drawing, you must link your layout to 
Mr. Linky on the right side of the blog by September 29, 2013 ~ 11:59pm (PST)

And don't forget to check out the SOS CHALLENGE GUIDELINES!

You also have until September 29th to participate in our first challenge of the month ~ Oh The Places We Go Stash Challenge.
Complete both challenges this month and that gives you two entries into the random prize drawing!!!!

Here's our September Guest Designer:
Megan Laine

And her beautiful interpretation of the sketch:



Here's what Megan said about her layout: 

When I saw the sketch with three photos, I knew I wanted to use these pictures I took of my son, Max. I love how the sketch works so well showing the stages of him throwing the ball. I cut the starburst background with my silhouette and really love how it turned out. The chipboard pieces I used are just miscellaneous pieces from my stash. Once I have used a lot of an embellishment pack, I store them by type, so I just went to by chipboard bin and found what worked!

Now it's your turn! :) Remember to come back for daily inspiration based on this challenge! 

Happy Scrapping! 




9 comments:

  1. Super cute set of photo's Megan and a sweet boy layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entered a layout (entry #12)! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Megan! You have a great ability to combine lots of patterns together! What a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinkin cute Megan! Awesome title,product choice and take on the challenge! So happy to have you designing with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. somebody sure is adorable! Loved the sketch and loved all your color and pattern choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome sketch! I just linked up my layout! Thanks for the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the sketch! Just linked up my page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this prize package so much I had to do both challenges! Great sketch, too. Made it a little more fall/less summer for mine, but I hope it looks okay!

    ReplyDelete