October 23, 2013

"Boy/Girl" Layout by DT Robin

Today's inspiration is being shared by DT Robin!   
Robin used the October 
to create her layout about her two favorite subjects, "her boy and her girl!"
Here is what Robin shared about her layout:
"When my kids were younger, in school, I would make their lunch and put it in a brown paper bag. I would label their lunches, not with their name, but one with ‘boy’ and the other with ‘girl’. Their teacher’s got a kick out of it. Good thing I only had one boy and one girl!
Our challenge this time was to follow the sketch and use mist and/or paints. In the upper left corner I drew the corner arrows with the tube portion of the mister. I topped it with puffy paint. 
Down the center of the page, I painted tiny hearts the way I learned many years ago when I use to Tole Paint. Then, I splattered some of Heidi Swapp’s Gold Color Shine in the upper right and lower left corners.
I always enjoy scrapbooking my favorite subjects, my boy and my girl."

Remember, you still have time to complete both of our
October Challenges
Each challenge completed, earns you an entry into our monthly prize drawing.
Your entries could also be selected by our Design Team as one of our October Top 3!

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun layout! I love the movement you created with the triangles! Love the hand painted arrows and camera embellie, too!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete