November 25, 2013

"It's A Hard Life Being A Cat" LO by DT Kerry B.

Happy Monday!

Today's inspiration is brought to you from DT Kerry B. ~
Kerry said this about her layout:
"I started off by checking my stash to see what wooden embellishments I had and found the cute cat that is sitting by the title. I knew then it would have to be a page about the cutest member of the family! I also found some balsa wood and was surprised at how easily I could cut it into a scalloped border. I just had to use the Studio Calico letters as they were the perfect size for my long title - I have run out of the letter 'A' now though!! This is such a fun challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing your take on it."

Have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Love it!!!
    I love all the doodled circles and I just want to grab that kitty up and give it lots of hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! really sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete