December 3, 2013

"Always & Forever My Friends" LO by DT Dulcinea

Today's inspiration is brought to you by DT Dulcinea:

Here's what Dulcinea said about her layout: 
For this challenge I use as inspiration the piece "always & forever" from the Word Art, but my subject is about another kind of family, my friends. I have this picture with my friends taking on a chat online, and I want to scrap about it. I use photo corners from both Maggie Holmes Collection by Crate Paper as arrows for guiding the eyes around the title. Since the picture is so colorful, I kept the layout simple, using the black big & as my focal point. I choose some color from the picture of my layout and since the corners were gold I add some on. It really makes my layout colorful but elegant at the same time, don’t you think?

Happy Scrappin'! :) 

4 comments: