April 22, 2014

"Closer" Layout by DT Jenni

Good Morning!
More awesome Design Team inspiration to share with you today!
Today's inspiration is this beautiful and fun layout from DT Jenni inspired by our current
 AND... as a BONUS Jenni has created a Start to Finish video to share with you:
This is what Jenni shared about her layout:
"For the stash part my papers included the large background piece from Dear Lizzy, the piece of striped paper from Amy Tangerine that I stamped on and the 6x6 My Mind's Eye behind the photo.
For embellishments I used several pieces of ephemera from Heidi Swapp, the vellum hearts & slide frames from Crate Paper and the gold banner flag from Studio Calico.
I used a couple chalkboard labels from American Crafts to help make my title pop!
I also made a video showing my process from Start to Finish. 
You can check it out here: "Closer" Start to Finish Video

Thank you Jenni for sharing the video!!!

SOS folowers, you want to make sure you check out the video!   Jenni does a wonderful job putting these videos together and they are always interesting and will definetly get your creative juices flowing!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone is inspired by the sketch and what collections you mix and match!

More Design Team inspiration tomorrow, so make sure you stop in and see what DT Robin has created to share with you!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment