July 9, 2014

Introducing Returning Design Team Member, Robin Redd

It's a wonderful Wednesday and we have another Design Team member introduction as well as some inspiration to share with you today!
For those of you who are new to Scrap Our Stash, meet returning designer
Robin Redd
"Hi, I’m Robin Redd. 
I’ve been scrapbooking for over 15 years.
I’m 49 years old. I have two adult children. I try to be ‘artsy’ everyday. 
I MOSTLY scrapbook, but, I also stamp, make cards, etc. I’m learning mixed media and art journaling. I’ve done some jewelry making. My biggest passion is shopping for art and craft supplies. I just LOVE them!"

Robin' Blog: West Coast Scrapper

Today Robin is sharing a fun layout she created inspired by our 
July Stash Challenge ~ "Let's Go Shopping"
"Makin' A Splash"
Robin shared this about the challenge:
"I love these types of challenges because I have so many embellishments and I LOVE them all.

The five items I shopped for from my stash are:
1. Enamel Dots (3 or more)-on flowers and upper right corner.
2. Dimensional sticker-watermelon stickers below blue paper.
3. Journaling card-3 different ones above blue paper.
4. Flair button-in between the two photos.
5. Flowers (3 or more)-1 in the upper left corner and two in the lower right corner.

For more details, please go to http://robinredd.typepad.com/reddrobinstudios/"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are so happy to have Robin as part of our SOS team and looking forward to sharing more of her wonderful creations with you! 
Please join us in welcoming Robin for another term, by leaving a comment below!

Remember you have until July 29th to link up your entry for our 
"Let's Go Shopping" Stash Challenge! 
For the challenge and details, click HERE!!!

Stop by tomorrow to meet another SOS designer and to see her fabulous reveal! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Robin! The stars of this layout will grab my attention every time. They are sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete