September 28, 2014

"Love Documented" LO by DT Kate

Hello Crafters!

DT Kate B. is inspiring us today with her fabulous layout:
Kate share with us this information about her layout:
"My ABC: (A) ACETATE Frames from an old SC kit, (B) canvas BUTTERFLIES from my bff and (C) vintage MME CHIPBOARD

My 1-2-3: 1 journal card, 2 photos of the boy and his auntie and 3 patterned papers from Pink Paislee and maybe My Mind's Eye??!! ..sometimes I have scrap pieces that have no identifiers LOL


This sketch was a challenge cause I don't normally use two or more smalelr pictures but I had had these on my desk for quite awhile and I was glad they were perfect for this challenge!"

Here's the sketch:

You only have ONE more day to upload your layout for this sketch challenge AND the Sept. Stash challenge! You can find information on both challenges HERE.

Happy Scrappin'! 



No comments:

Post a Comment