December 23, 2014

"You and Me" Layout by DT Robin


Today's lovely inspiration is the creative work of DT Robin, inspired by our
Robin:
"I went WAY back into my stash for this one. Does anyone remember this paper?! These are pics of my Great-Nephew and his girl that I highjacked from Facebook. I haven't seen him in real life since he was way little. I love Facebook"

Here's the sketch:

Robin, Rochelle and I thank you and appreciate all of your support and contributions to Scrap Our Stash!   We are looking forward to having you as our team for another term!

Friends of Scrap Our Stash, please take this time to leave  a little comment love below for Robin!

Also, just a reminder that you have until 
December 29th 
to link up your entries for both of our 

Our randomly drawn winner this month will receive 
A $20 gift certificate to shop at

Enjoy the rest of you day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment