January 12, 2015

Design Team Introduction ~ Katherine Blue

Good morning!!!
 Thank you for stopping by for yet another Design Team introduction and inspiration.   
Today we are introducing our 11th designer!
Meet our talented and returning designer
Katherine Blue
"Hi, I'm Katherine (a/k/a Kate or Queen Kat) Blue-Wife to Ken and super mom to my Things 1 & 2 . In between wife, mom and employee duties, I've managed to scrap/create stuff/tell our story for almost 8 years. 
 My first love is paper, followed by wood veneers and all things silver & gold! My favorite thing to create are layouts; but I do dabble in some simple mixed media projects and home decor for myself & family from time to time. 
I have been with the Scrap Our Stash DT for all of 2014 and am happy that I will continue to craft with and be inspired by these lovely ladies in 2015! Also hoping to make time in my busy schedule to learn some new techniques to kick up my style and decrease my stash even more in 2015 ! 

 You can always catch me on my personal blog at
Queen Kat ~ My Family & Scrapbooking Obsession

Kate welcome back and we are thrilled to have you for another term!   Love your work and looking forward to seeing how you will be "kicking it up" in 2015!!!

Take a look at what Kate created to share with us, inspired by the
January Stash Challenge:
"Girls Nite Out"
...And this is what Kate shared about her layout and the challenge:
"Something I definitely thought was a challenge! For this challenge, I used:
T- TAG (silver Christmas tag)
W-Washi Tapes
I- IN (meaning "I am" IN the photo
N-Navy patterned papers
E-Enamel Dots

Girls Nite Out is always fun; especially when we get to dress up! Just remember to always get IN the pictures!"


Our sponsor this month
17turtles
is awarding the winner of our random drawing this month, this awesome prize:
All you have to do is complete a layout inspired by one or both of our January Challenges and you will be entered into the drawing....complete one challenge that is one entry.   Complete both challenges that gets you two entries into the drawing!!!!

Thank you for stopping by and we hope you come back tomorrow for our last and final Design Team introduction!

Have a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! "Fancy meeting you here!" LOL! - Another LOVELY Layout! Love the BLING & GLITZ - and your take on "T*W*I*N*E" - Looks like you rocked that "Girls Night Out !"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I Kate! I love that you are in your picture and c that you take time out to hang with the girls! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete