March 20, 2015

"Shine" LO by DT Joefil

Happy Friday!

Today our DT member Joefil is inspiring us today with her lovely layout:
Here's what Joefil shares about her layout:
"Love this sketch, I am fun of Karan sketches! I used one of my photo when friends and I are going to see Michael Jackson show here in las vegas. On to the challenge I used dcwv and recollections papers with gold patterned, and fussy cuts the flowers with gold outlined, love this papers. and then added some gold sequins, gold enamel dots by Teresa Collins, and some of her gold rub-ons.

More details on my blog: http://joefilcate.blogspot.com/

Now its your turn, can't wait what you create!"

Here’s the awesome March Sketch from our Guest Sketch Artist Karan Gerber:
Remember TO ADD GOLD to your layout! 
You have until March 29th to upload your layout to Mr. Linky in the sidebar! 

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment