March 24, 2015

"This Moment of Joy" by DT Claire

Hello Crafters!
Today's inspiration is from our DT member Claire.  Here's her beautiful layout:
Here's what Claire shares about her layout:

"Got Gold? I do! And with this layout I start my wedding album after 9 years. Maybe I will be finished with it by my 10 wedding anniversary -one can only hope. 
You can't go wrong with a great sketch and lots of gold. I used My Mind's Eye Market Street collection for this layout. There is a lot of gold papers and embellishments in this collection. It's really the only collection I own with gold since I am still working on my stash from last year and the year before. I also pulled out my die cutting machine for the flowers and border strips. I finished with my favorite gold accessory -Heidi Swapp Gold Shine Mist.

I can't wait to see your gold layouts created with this wonderful sketch. Have fun! Enjoy!"


Here’s Guest Sketch Artist Karan Gerber's fantastic sketch:
Click HERE for challenge details and remember  you all need to add GOLD to your layout! 
Make sure to upload your layout to Mr. Linky in the sidebar by  March 29th. 

Click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment