February 9, 2016

"Big Hearted Friend" Layout by DT Asa Johansson

Good morning everyone!
Today SOS Designer, Asa is sharing her beautiful interpretation of our
February Book Inspired Stash Challenge
Asa:
" I haven´t read the book but I was inspired by the title. The blond girl is a friend of mine with a BIG heart, so of course she had to be in the photo on this page with this title. 
We were out in the forest in this photo, forest-moose... That´s one more similarity with the book.
The hearts weren't  hard to add, I have plenty of them!
I hope you are inspired by my page and I can´t wait to see your work!"

Here is our current challenge.  
You have until February 29th to link up your entries:

Have an awesome day and return tomorrow for more
Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment