April 19, 2016

"LOVE THIS" LO by DT Sherri

Hello!

Designer Sherri is sharing her awesome layout today for inspiration!
Here's her layout:
Sherri said this about her layout:

"Not only is the Challenge to use the Sketch as your inspiration, you also need to include ONE item from each of the 3 Lists at the bottom! This really makes it interesting - and if you are like me - you will be going through your stash, and finding "stuff" you forgot you had!!!!

For the +3 Challenge - I decided to use the following items from the Lists:
1) Jillibean Soup "Yellow Tomatoes" (the yellow lined base paper)
2) KaiserCraft "Vagabond/Nomad ( the pink flowered paper )
3) Lined Paper ( the Jillibean Soup paper, along with lined embellishments from Theresa Collin's Far and Away Collection)

The photos in the layout are SELFIES that I took of my Mom and I at show of The Midtown Men at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, last May. Her Mother's Day gift last year was "Dinner and a Show." We had dinner at the restaurant at the theater before the show, and then enjoyed listening to The Midtown Men. Gifts like this, when we get to enjoy time together are my favorite! I love spending time with my Mom, we always have FUN times together."




Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for more information

Make sure you visit us tomorrow for more daily inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment