June 12, 2016

"Dreaming of Flower and Sunshine" Layout by DT Renee

Today we are showcasing a beautiful layout created by Designer Renee 
inspired by the
Renee:
"I loved the challenge this month! I have been taking tons of photos of my dad recently- so it works great for Fathers from the book. The reason for taking so many pictures of my dad is recently we've been spoiling our dog Sienna with adventures all over. Sienna and my father are two peas in a pod so of course- can't get a picture without him in it! I loved mixing a lot of my stash papers and embellishments together- with the common base of flowers and yellow! It turned out perfect :-) 
\Cant wait to see what you guys come up with from this inspiration!!"

The challenge that inspired Renee's page:
For complete challenge details and rules, ckick HERE

And....the prize you are playing for this month:
Thank you stopping by today and make sure you return to more for yet another
day of design team inspiration.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment