August 24, 2016

"Go Big Al!" LO by DT Renee Timmerman

It's Hump Day!

Here's an awesome layout from DT Renee to get you over the "Hump!" :) 
Renee shared this about her layout:
"This sketch has been by far my favorite thus far! I know- I say it every time but honestly- this one rocks! From the lists I chose : 3 Various Manufacturers , Washi Tape and the letter X. - I took the X and turned them to plus signs... Hope that works!  I love how I could use the Cool Kid line from Crate Paper as well as other scraps I had that matched perfectly, for this picture of my nephew! Even though they live in Boston, my sister keeps us in the loop of all their activities and makes it seem like we're right there with them. I also get the chance to scrapbook my family even when they are miles away. I'm so proud of the young man he's becoming! GO BIG AL!"

Here's the challenge:
For more information, please click HERE.

You still have time upload your layout to the side bar! :)

Can't wait to see your layouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment