October 5, 2016

"How Awesome!" Layout by DT Sherri Caramico

Good morning!
Today we are showcasing an amazing layout created by talented SOS Designer Sherri,
inspired by the
October Book Inspired Stash Challenge
Sherri:
"I have to be honest and let you know that I was kind of STUMPED on this one! The only things that jumped out at me were the big hat, the mustache, the key, and the clock. At first, I decided that was going to use the key and the clock as my inspiration, but I wasn't really "feeling it.” 

As I was digging through my stash, I came across some beautiful papers that I've had for MANY years - you know, the kind that you don't really want to use, because then you can't use them again if you do? Does that make sense? -or am I the only crazy scrapper like that? 

Anyway, the colors in Kaisercraft's Prairie Lane's Collection matched the colors on the book cover perfectly, and I knew that I would use "color" as my inspiration! 

I also added paper twine ( the added challenge requirement) to the layout, by looping it and stapling it to the layout.

Here is my INSPIRATION layout for you. I have to say, I LOVE how it came out, and I hope it makes you smile, and makes you want to join us an play along this month too!!"

And here's  a look at the challenge that inspired Sherri's incredible layout:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow for more
Design Team inspiration!

Have a great day!


2 comments: