January 6, 2017

Introducing Returning Designer Carmen Henriquez

Hello everyone!
It is time to meet another talented designer who agreed to return to our team for another term.
Look forward to seeing the awesome inspiration she will be sharing with us for the next six months.
Welcome back
Carmen Hernriquez
"Hello! My name is Carmen, I was born in Brazil and live in Panama with my husband Alfredo. We have a married son who lives in Massachusetts with his wife and a newborn baby Elliot, our first grandchild. I have been scrapbooking for about 9 years, and I'm completely addict to it. About my style I can say that it's mostly clean, graphic and bright but I also love to try new techniques, love challenges and sketches! I also love to knit, cook and bake, crosshatching and appliqué. I find Pinterest an endless inspirations source!"

And for today's inspiration, Carmen has created the lovely layout below
based on this month's 
"Beautiful"
Carmen:
"I went with up right across to down with Paint, mist, winter theme and blue color."

And here's a look at the challenge that inspired Carmen's beautiful layout:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow to meet our next designer!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments: