January 20, 2018

"Live, Love, Laugh" LO by DT Rachelle Olaridge

Happy Saturday!

Designer Rachelle shares her stunning layout inspired by the
Blend a Sketch Challenge: :

"Hi there SOS scrappers! Rachelle here with my inspiration for the sketch challenge. I used a peach and mint green color combo that I have been longing to do. I created a winter mixed media page with layers upon layers and snowflakes. Next I applied rhinestones on the pieces of chipboard. For more close up views go by my blog-http://scrapping247365.blogspot.com/. I so hope you have been inspired to start your layout and enter this challenge. Thanks so much for viewing. Happy Scrapping!"


Here's the sketches and information on the challenge:

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment